书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 人教版九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 人教版九年级上册英语Unit7 SectionA 3a部分课文翻译

人教版九年级上册英语Unit7 SectionA 3a部分课文翻译

时间:2016-07-02 分类:人教版九年级上册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

13a 部分翻译

Read the poem aloud and discuss what the title means with your partner.

大声读这首诗,并和你的搭档讨论标题的意思。

Mom Knows Best

妈妈最了解

When I was a tiny baby crying all night, my mom sang to me and stayed by my side.

当我是个小宝宝整夜哭闹的时候,妈妈依偎在我身旁,唱歌送我入梦乡,

When I was tired and hungry,she gave me food and warm arms to sleep in.

在我累了饿了的时候,妈妈给我食物,那温暖的臂膀就是我的床。

When I was two running through the field,she made sure I was safe and kept me from danger.

两岁时当我奔跑在田野上,她确保我的安全,让我远离危险。

When I fell and hurt myself, she gave me a hug and lifted me up.

在我摔倒受伤的时候,她给我拥抱,扶我站好。

When I was seven coughing badly, she said no ice-cream for me.

七岁的我剧烈咳嗽,她说我不适合吃冰淇淋。

But I talked back loudly,"I should be allowed to eat somev Give it to me now!"

我却大声反驳:你必须同意,我就要定了!

When I was nine watching scary movies,she said it'd give me awful dreams.

九岁时我看恐怖电影,她说:这种电影会将噩梦给你带来。

But I shouted back angrily,"I should be allowed to watch it! I'm not a baby!"

我却愤怒地咆哮:我就该看这样的电影,别拿我当小孩!

When I was a teen going out with friends, she said,"Please be back by ten! "

青少年的我开始和朋友们外出闲逛了,她叮咛道:十点以前一定要回来!

But I talked back again—"I should not be told what to do! I'm seventeen now!"

我又顶嘴:我都17岁了,不需要你告诉我什么该不该!

Now I'm an adult,thinking back to those times.

现在我长大了,回想当初的时光,

I coughed for days after eating that ice-cream

吃了冰淇淋让我咳嗽不止

And had scary dreams after watching that film.

看了恐怖电影让我噩梦连连。

I was late for school from staying out past ten.

上学迟到只因10点还在外游荡。

I regret talking back,not listening to Mom.

我真的后悔呀。后悔不该顶嘴,后悔没有听从妈妈的忠告。

Mom knows best, and for me she wanted only the best!

妈妈最了解(孩子),她只是想怎样对我最好!

小编推荐: 人教版九年级上册英语Unit8 SectionA 3b-3c部分课文翻译人教版九年级上册英语Unit3 SectionB 1部分课文翻译人教版九年级上册英语Unit4 SectionA 3部分课文翻译

相关知识点