书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 八年级上册英语课文翻译 > 译林版八年级上册英语课文翻译 > 译林版八年级上册英语Unit8 Task A部分课文翻译

译林版八年级上册英语Unit8 Task A部分课文翻译

时间:2016-07-15 分类:译林版八年级上册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

1A 部分翻译

Sandy wants to write about the snowstorm that hit Beijing this week. Read her notes below.

桑迪想写一篇关于本周暴风雪袭击北京的事情。阅读下面的记录。

A snowstorm

一场暴风雪

When:Friday, 5 January

时间:星期五,一月五日

What:snowstorm hit Beijing

事件:暴风雪袭击了北京

During the storm:I was doing my homework in the classroom when Mr Wu came in and told us to go home early.

在暴风雪期间:当吴老师进来并告诉我们早点回家的时候,我正在教室里写家庭作业。

I shared an umbrelia with Millie.

我和米莉共撑一把伞。

The snowstorm was terrible.

暴风雪很可怕。

The snow kept falling.

雪继续下。

I could hear the wind blowing.

我能听见刮风的声音。

I lost my umbrella in the wind.

我的伞让风吹走了。

I nearly fell over.

我几乎摔倒。

Many people were waiting at the bus stop.

许多人都在公共汽车站等车。

After the storm:I stayeci at Millie's home. I hearcl the noise of traffic the next morning. People were trying to clear the snow from the streers.

暴风雪过后:我待在米莉家。第二天早上我听到了车辆的嘈杂声。人们正在尽力把街上的雪清理干净。

Useful expressions

有用的表达

An earthquakelA flood/A snowstorm/... hit...

地震/泱水/暴风雪/……表击了……

I was doing... when...

当……的时候,我正在做……

... because of the heavy rain/snow...

……因为大雨/雪……

We could only hear/see....

我们仅仅能听见/看到……

... kept falling.

……继续下。

Suddenly, ...

突然,……

... had to walk slowly,/pull oneself through...

……不得不慢走/使自己渡过……

... was re,ally terrible.

……真的很可怕。

小编推荐: 译林版八年级上册英语Unit2 Integrated skills A1-A2部分课文翻译译林版八年级上册英语Unit4 Reading B1部分课文翻译译林版八年级上册英语Unit8 Reading B1部分课文翻译

相关知识点