书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 九年级下册英语课文翻译 > 外研版九年级下册英语课文翻译 > 外研版九年级下册英语Module8 Unit1部分课文翻译

外研版九年级下册英语Module8 Unit1部分课文翻译

时间:2016-01-16 分类:外研版九年级下册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

1Look at the picture and answer the questions.部分翻译

1.What is the special event?

特别的事件是什么?

2.What is everybody doing?

大家正在做什么?

2Listen and answer the questions.部分翻译

1.Where is Betty going tonight?

今晚贝蒂打算去哪里?

2.What are Betty and Tony going to do?

贝蒂和托尼打算做什么?

3.Why does Betty refuse to eat before she leaves?

贝蒂为什么在离开前拒绝吃东西?

3Listen and read.部分翻译

Betty: You look lovely,Lingling!

贝蒂:你看起来很漂亮,玲玲!

Lingling: Thanks, you look great too. That's a nice handbag.

玲玲:谢谢。你看起来也很好。那是个不错的手提包。

Betty:lt's my mother's. Are you enjoying the party?

贝蒂:它是我妈妈的。你在聚会上玩得高兴吗?

Lingling: Yes,I am,but I feel a bit sad.I don't.know when we’ll be back in this hall together again,I’m going to miss you all.

玲玲:对,是的。但是我感到有点几难过。我不知道我们会在什么时候再次一起回到这个大厅。我会想念你们的。

Tony:Yes,we'll all miss each other.

托尼:是的,我们都会想念彼此的。

Lingling; Hey,Tony.You've hung international flags on the walls! They make the hall look wonderful.

玲玲:嗨,托尼,你把各国旗帜挂在了墙上!它们让大厅看起来很棒。

Tony:They look OK,don't they? Listen to the music.lt's got a great beat!托尼:它们看起来不错,是吗?听听音乐。节奏太棒了!

Betty:Pardon? 0h,yes,but it's a bit noisy.

贝蒂:再说一遍好吗?哦,是的,但是它有点儿吵。

Lingling:Do you intend to stay in China for long,Tony?

玲玲:托尼,你计划在中国待很长时间吗?

Tony:I hope so.0And even if go back iothe UK,I'll come back and visit you all.

托尼:我希望如此。我即使回到英国,也会回来看望你们的。

Lingling:What about you,Betty?

玲玲:贝蒂,你呢?

Betty:I'll finish my high school education here,but I want lo go back to my home town one day.What are your plans,Daming?

贝蒂:我将在这儿完成高中学业,但是有一天我想回到我的家乡。大明,你有什么计划?

Daming:I'll want to become...an English teacher!

大明:我想成为……一名英语教师!

Tony:Good for you!0 Come on! Let's fetch something to eat.What's on the menu?

托尼:挺好的!来!咱们去取些吃的东西吧。菜单上有什么?

Betty:How about a hot dog? or some pancakes? And we've got some apple juice.

贝蒂:热狗怎么样?或者一些薄烤饼?我们还有一些苹果汁。

Tony:Let's raise our glasses.Here's to our friendship,everyone.…and to the future!

托尼:咱们举起杯子吧。为我们的友谊,为我们每一个人……为未来干杯!

All:Cheers!

所有的人:干杯!

Betty:And now,excuse me.I must make a speech!

贝蒂:现在,不好意思,我得发表演讲了!

Everyday English

日常英语

. Pardon?

请再说一遍好吗?

. I hope so.

我希望如此。

. Good for you !

挺好的!

. Here's to. . .

为……干杯。

. Cheers!

干杯!

Now complete the notes.

现在完成笔记。

Their feelings enjoyed the party;a bit sad

他们的感受享受聚会的乐趣;有点儿难过

The hall________

大厅 有各国旗帜;看起来很棒

The music________

音乐 很棒的节拍;有点儿吵

Their plans ________

他们的计划(托尼)待在中国或回来拜访;(贝蒂)完成高中学些但想回到家乡;(大明)成为一名英语教师

The food and drink ________

食物和饮料热狗;薄烤饼;苹果汁

4Read the passage again and answer the questions.部分翻译

1. Why is Lingling sad?

玲玲为什么难过?

2.What makes the hall look wonderful?

什么让大厅看起来很棒?

3.What do they think of the music?

他们认为音乐怎么样?

4.What are Tony's plans?

托尼的计划是什么?

5.What is on the menu?

菜单上有什么?

6.What do they wish for when they raise their glasses?

当他们举起杯子时他们为什么而祝愿?

5Complete the questions with the words in the box.部分翻译

future 未来 ntend计划 pancake薄烤饼 pardon请原谅

1.If you say_____,does it mean“Please say that again"or“llm sorry”?

如果你说请原谅,它的意思是“请再说一遍”或者“对不起”吗?

2.Do you think a(n)_____is something to eat or something to drink?

你认为整监饼是吃的还是喝的?

3.If you_____to do something, do you want to doit or not?

如果你计划做某事,你想做还是不想做?

4.Do you think the _____will be better than the past?

你认为未来会比过去更好吗?

6Listen and mark the pauses.部分翻译

I'll finish my high school education here,but I want to go back to my home town one day.What are your plans,Daming?

我将在这儿完成高中学业。但是我想有一天回到我的家乡。大明,你的计划是什么?

7Read and mark the pauses.部分翻译

Let's raise our glasses. Here's to our friendship,everyone.…and to the future!

咱们举起杯子吧。为我们的友谊,为我们每一个人……为未来干杯!

8Work in pairs.Ask and answer the questions.部分翻译

1.What are your plans and hopes for the future?

你未来的计划和期望是什么?

2.Are you going to have a schcol-leavers' party?

你打算举行毕业聚会吗?

3.What will you do on your holiday?

假期里你打算做什么?

4.Will you miss your friends and classmates? Why or why not?

你会想念你的朋友和同班同学吗?为什么或为什么不?

小编推荐: 人教版九年级下册英语Unit10 SectionB 2部分课文翻译外研版九年级下册英语Module3 Unit3部分课文翻译人教版九年级下册英语Unit13 SectionA 4部分课文翻译

相关知识点