书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 四年级下册英语课文翻译 > 外研版四年级下册英语课文翻译 > 外研版四年级下册英语Module10 Unit1课文翻译

外研版四年级下册英语Module10 Unit1课文翻译

时间:2016-01-16 分类:外研版四年级下册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

1Listen and chant.部分翻译

Jack and Jill 杰克和吉尔

went up the hill. 上山。

Jack fell down. 杰克摔倒了。

Jill found a town. 吉尔发现了一个城镇。

2Listen,point and find“Did you...?”部分翻译

Lingling:What happened to your head,Daming?

玲玲:你的头怎么了,大明?

Daming:Oh,Sam and I went for a bike ride yeslerday.

大明:哦,萨姆和我昨天去骑自行车了。

Amy:And then...?

埃米:然后呢……?

Daming:And then we were hungry and thirsty.

大明:然后我们又饿又渴。

Amy:Did you buy some water?

埃米:你们买了一些水吗?

Daming:No,we bought a watermelon.

大明:不,我们买了一个西瓜。

Daming:Sam carried the watermelon on the bike.

大明:萨姆用自行车带着西瓜。

Lingling:Did you fall off your bike?

玲玲:你从你的自行车上跌落下来了吗?

Daming:No,Sam fell off his bike.

大明:不,萨姆从他的自行车上跌落下来了。

Daming:And I bumped my head! Then he took me and the watermelon to the hospital.

大明:我撞伤了我的头!然后他带我和西瓜去了医院。

Amy&Lingling:Ha ha...

埃米和玲玲:哈哈……

3Listen and say部分翻译

Did you fall off your bike?

你从你的自行车上跌落下来了吗?

Yes,I did.

是的,我从我的自行车上跌落下来了。

Did you buy some water?

你们买了一些水吗?

No,we bought a watermelon.

不,我们买了一个西瓜。

4Practise部分翻译

Tell the story.

讲这个故事。

Sam and Daming went for a bike ride.

萨姆和大明去骑自行车了。

And then...

然后……

Then they were...

然后他们……

小编推荐: 人教版四年级下册英语unit3教材C部分课文翻译人教版四年级下册英语unit1教材B部分课文翻译北师大版四年级下册英语unit8Lesson4部分课文翻译

相关知识点