书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 外研版九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 外研版九年级上册英语Module8 Unit1 3部分课文翻译

外研版九年级上册英语Module8 Unit1 3部分课文翻译

时间:2016-08-02 分类:外研版九年级上册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

13 部分翻译

Listen and read.

听并读。

Lingling:Hi Tony,you look tired. 

玲玲:嗨,托尼,你显得很累。

Tony: Yes, I'm training for the big match next week.

托尼:是的,我正为下周的大比赛训练。

Betty:Who are you playing against?

贝蒂:你们将和谁比赛?

Tony:HAS.

托尼:HAS。

Lingling:What does HAS stand for?

玲玲:HAS代表什么?

Tony: Haidian All Stars.

托尼:海淀全明星。

Betty: Oh, yes. It'll be a difficult match. Didn't they beat you last time?

贝蒂:噢,是的。它将是一场艰难的比赛。上次他们没有打败你们吗?

Tony: Yes, they did. But...

托尼:不,他们打败了我们。但是……

Lingling:What was the score?

玲玲:比分是多少?

Betty:If my memory is correct, HAS 98 points to BIG 52.

贝蒂:如果我没记错的话,(比分是)海淀全明星98分,北京国际巨人52分。

Tony:But Daming wasn't chosen for the team last time. That was a bad decision. We can't play well without him.

托尼:但是大明上次没有被选入队。那是个糟糕的决定。没有他我们打不好。

Lingling:That's no excuse!

玲玲:那不是借口!

Tony: But Daming is back now. There's no difference between the two teams this season.

托尼:但是现在大明回来了。这一赛季两队之间没有什么差别。

Betty:When is the match?

见蒂:什么时候比赛?

Tony: It's next Saturday at noon, but if you want good seats, you should come by 11 : 30. Are you coming?

托尼:它在下周六中午,但是如果你们想要好座位,你们应该在11:30之前来。你们来吗?

Betty:I'm not sure. Do you think they'll win, Lingling?

贝蒂:我不确定。你认为他们会赢吗,玲玲?

Lingling:No way! How many matches have you played against HAS this year?

玲玲:不可能!今年你们与HAS队打了多少场比赛?

Tony: Well,about three.

托尼:嗯,大约3场。

Betty:And how many have HAS won?

贝蒂:那么HAS赢了多少场?

Tony:Er...most of them.

托尼:哦……大多数。

Betty:Wrong!  All of them!  Face the truth,Tony. You've got no chance!

贝蒂:错!所有比赛他们都赢了!面对现实吧,托尼。你们没有机会了!

Tony:I don't agree. That's not fair!

托尼:我不同意。那不公平!

( Tony leaves angrily. )

(托尼生气地离开了。)

Lingling:Remember to throw the ball, not kick it,Tony!

玲玲:记得是扔球,不要踢球,托尼!

Betty:He's so mad at us that he'll try harder to win,just to show we're wrong!

贝蒂:他对我们如此生气,以至于他将会更努力去赢,只为表明我们是错的!

Lingling: Nice work, Betty!  I do hope they win this time. We'II be there to cheer for them.

玲玲:做得好,贝蒂!我的确希望他们这次会赢。我们将会到场为他们加油。

Everyday English

日常英语

. That's no excuse!

那不是借口!

. No way!

不可能!

. Face the truth.

面对现实吧。

. You've got no chance!

你们没有机会了!

. Nice work!

做得好!

Now complete the table.

现在完成表格。

2.jpg

3.jpg

小编推荐: 外研版九年级上册英语Module7 Unit3 2部分课文翻译译林版九年级上册英语Unit3 Grammar A1部分课文翻译译林版九年级上册英语Unit6 Study skills B部分课文翻译

相关知识点