书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 八年级上册英语课文翻译 > 外研版八年级上册英语课文翻译 > 外研版八年级上册英语Module2 Unit1 2部分课文翻译

外研版八年级上册英语Module2 Unit1 2部分课文翻译

时间:2016-07-20 分类:外研版八年级上册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

12 部分翻译

Listen and read.

听一听,读一读。

Tony: Hey, Daming! How was your weekend?

托尼:嘿,大明!你周末过得怎么样?

Daming:Pretty good! I went to Shenzhen.

大明:很好!我去了深圳。

Tony: where's Shenzhen?

托尼:深圳在哪儿?

Daming: Well, it's on the coast near Hong Kong. It was a small village about thirty years ago, but today it's a very big city.

大明:哦,它在靠近香港的海边。大约30年前它是个小村庄,但现在它是一个非常大的城市。

Tony: So it's a newer city Hong Kong?

托尼:这么说它是一个比香港新的城市?

Daming: Yes, it's a very new city. In fact, it only became important in the 1980s. It's getting bigger and busier. Some day it will become as busy as Hong Kong,I'm sure.

大明:是的,它是一个很新的城市。实际上,它只是在20世纪80年代才变得重要起来。它正变得更大、更繁华。我相信,有一天它会变得和香港一样繁华。

Tony: What's the population of Shenzhen?

托尼:深圳有多少人口?

Daming: It's over ten million, I think.That's larger than the population of many other cities in China. Its streets are much wider and cleaner too. I think it's a beautiful city.

大明:我认为有1 000多万,这比中国许多其他城市的人口多。它的街道也宽得多、干净得多。我认为它是一个美丽的城市。

Tony: I'd like to go there one day.

托尼:我想有一天去那里(看看)。

Daming: Remember to visit the Diwang. It's taller than many other buildings in Shenzhen.

大明:记得去参观一下地王大厦,它比深圳的许多其他建筑物都高。

Everyday English

日常英语

. Hey!

嘿!

. How was your weekend?

你周末过得怎么样?

. Prettv ciood !

很好!

Now complete the passage about Shenzhen.

现在完成这篇关于深圳的短文。

Shenzhen is on the coast near Hong Kong. It became important in the (1)______. Before that it was a (2)______. Today the population of Shenzhen is more than (3)______ million. There are many tall buildings in Shenzhen. A famous one is the (4)______.It is (5)______ than many other buildings in Shenzhen.

深圳在靠近香港的海边。它在(1)20世纪80年代变得重要起来。在那之前它是个(2)小村庄。现在深圳的人口超过(3) 1000万。在深圳有许多高层建筑,一座著名的建筑是(4)地王大厦。它比深圳的许多其他建筑物(5)更高。

小编推荐: 译林版八年级上册英语Unit2 Grammar B部分课文翻译译林版八年级上册英语Unit7 Task B-C部分课文翻译人教版八年级上册英语Unit2 SectionB Self Check 3部分课文翻译

相关知识点