If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you leave me, please don’t comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. 离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
How should I greet, with tears, with silence. 我如何贺你,以眼泪,以沉默。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night. 她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
From the moment that I wake up 从我每天早上起来的那一刻起。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.永久不是一种间隔,而是一种决议。
Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell.在回想里连续梦境不如在天堂里等候天国。
And time goes by so slowly, and time can do so much.而时光难熬,它能改变许多事。
A sad thing about life is that when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.人生的悲哀是你遇上了一个对你很重要的人,他是你的一切。然而,你却没有办法留住他。