Does it take long to get into Taibei from here 从此地去台北要很久吗?
Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?
He suggested we should go to eat after my graveyard shift.他建议说我们可以在我的大夜班之后一起去吃东西。
I am only a regular 9-to-5er.我只是一个平凡的朝九晚五上班族。
I just heard that seven people are going be laid off next month.我刚听到公司下个月要裁七位员工。
I refuse to work overtime during the weekend.我拒绝在周末时加班。
I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan. 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time. 我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
It"s about an hour. 大概要一个小时。
Let"s go to the station to get a train into town. 我们到火车站去乘车进城。